Valley View was founded on the principle that education works best when it is tailored to the student’s individual strengths and needs. Our goal is to work collaboratively with students, parents, and the broader community to develop each student’s greatest potential. We leverage the flexibility of independent study to empower our students to meet their educational goals.
- Non-Profit Independent Charter School
- TK—12th Grades
- Accredited by Western Association of Schools & Colleges
School-wide Learner Outcomes:
- Valley View students are responsible and compassionate individuals who engage with their communities in preparation for college and/or the workplace.
- Valley View students are academically prepared individuals who demonstrate self-directed and analytical mastery of subject content.
- Valley View students are socially literate communicators who solve problems through appropriate speaking, writing, and listening.
PCI doesn’t only have great instruction, but it also helps figure out great opportunities for you.
Valley View Charter Prep Programs
Valley View Charter Prep offers a tuition-free homeschool personalized learning for students in grades TK—12. Our program allows parents and students to select their curriculum and access a wide variety of free educational resources and materials.
Homeschooling that provides the freedom to explore.
Find information about academic resources and more.
Review accountability documents for our school.
Learn more about our educational departments.
Take the first step towards your personalized education today and submit an application.
Valley View is a WASC Accredited program of California Pacific Charter School and Community Collaborative Charter School. WASC Accreditation is a statement to the broader community and stakeholders that it is a trustworthy institution for student learning and committed to ongoing improvement.
- El Dorado Charter SELPA
- 2022- 23 School Accountability Report Card Valley View Charter Prep (2023/01/19)
- 2022 LCFF Budget Overview for Parents Valley View Charter Prep
- 2022 Local Control and Accountability Plan Valley View Charter Prep
- 2021 School Accountability Report Card Valley View Charter Prep
- 2021 Local Control and Accountability Plan LCP Annual Update Valley View Charter Prep 2021/06/03
- 2021 Local Control and Accountability Plan Valley View Charter Prep
- 2021 Expanded Learning Opportunities Grant Plan Valley View Charter Prep
- 2020 School Accountability Report Card (CDE) Valley View Charter Prep (2021/01/29)
- 2020 Learning Continuity and Attendance Plan Valley View Charter Prep
- COVID Report Valley View Charter June 2020
- 2020-21 LCFF Budget Overview for Parents VVCP
- 2019 Valley View Charter Prep Local Control and Accountability Plan and Annual Update
- 2019 School Accountability Report Card (CDE) VVCP
- California School Dashboard
- WASC Letter of Accreditation –Valley View Charter Prep
Math Program Specialis
VVCP Single Subject Math Teacher
Office Hours: W 11 AM- 12:30 PM, Monday in-person tutoring at various locations
Curriculum: Houghton-Mifflin integrated math series for high school (with online homework options) and Math in Focus series for K-8.
English Language Arts
ELA Program Specialist
HS Dean/Single Subject ELA Teacher
Office Hours: M 10 AM-12 PM
Curriculum: Study Sync (McGraw-Hill Education), Journeys Houghton-Mifflin
Science Program Specialist
Single Subject Science Teacher
Office Hours: W 12:30-1:30
Director/Single Subject Social Studies Teacher
Curriculum: Pearson, Prentice Hall, Glencoe
Career Technical Education
Curriculum: Career Cruising
Special Education Director
CP Course Descriptions & Pacing Guides
- CP English 9 Pacing Guide
- CP English 10 Pacing Guide
- CP English 11 Pacing Guide
- CP English 12 Pacing Guide
- Health Pacing Guide – Grade 9
- Geography Pacing Guide – Grade 9
- Integrated Math Readiness Pacing Guide
- CP Integrated Math 1 Pacing Guide
- CP Integrated Math 2 Pacing Guide
- CP Integrated Math 3 Pacing Guide
- Inspire Science Pacing Guide – Biology
- Inspire Science Pacing Guide – Chemistry
- Inspire Science Pacing Guide – Earth Science
- Inspire Science Pacing Guide – Physics
- Impact Social Studies Pacing Guide – Grade 10
- Impact Social Studies Pacing Guide – Grade 11
- Impact Social Studies Pacing Guide, Grade 12 – Government
- Impact Social Studies Pacing Guide, Grade 12 – Economics