Sutter Peak Charter Academy is a free public charter school that offers homeschooling students in Sutter, Colusa, Placer, Yolo, and Yuba Counties an educational experience that is personalized to each student. Our Sutter Peak staff work cooperatively with parent educators to develop an individual student-learning plan. Each learning plan is supported with generous and competitive discretionary funding to purchase curriculum and vendor course instruction. Each parent educator is paired with a credentialed teacher located in the student’s community.
Thank you, Sutter Peak, for teaching me how to be ready for anything while keeping my individuality.
Sutter Peak Charter Academy Programs
Sutter Peak Charter offers a tuition-free homeschool or independent study personalized learning model for students in grades TK—12. Our program allows parents to use the curriculum of their choosing or select from a wide variety of free educational resources and materials.
Flexibility & individualization with strong teacher support!
Parents take the lead in daily learning with support from a credentialed teacher!
Find information about academic resources and more.
Review accountability documents for our school.
Take the first step towards your personalized education today, submit an application.
Sutter Peak has been WASC Accredited as a program of California Pacific Charter School and Community Collaborative Charter School. WASC Accreditation is a statement to the broader community and stakeholders that it is a trustworthy institution for student learning and committed to ongoing improvement.
Pacific Charter Institute New Website
Our New WebsiteWe have launched our recently redesigned website! The new website features an expanded menu and the addition of noticeable buttons as well as designated call-to-actions to make finding important information and resources easier for our visitors. The...
Back to School
School Starts August, 15th!We can’t wait to welcome our independent study and homeschool students back on Monday, August 15! All of us at PCI hope you and your families used the time away from academics to gain new experiences that will inform your individual learning...
Scores Show ‘Personalized Learning’ Charter Schools Continued to Thrive Academically
By Paul Keefer The pandemic taught us many things, particularly in the world of education. Many families realized that the structure of a classroom was essential for their child’s learning — and that without access to that structure, kids struggled both academically...
Post-pandemic Fallout? Don’t give up hope yet, California.
No one will argue against the fact that the pandemic changed our children's lives in ways we possibly cannot begin to imagine. Most recently, California's K12 public school state test scores reflected a general learning loss across the state. No one should be shocked,...
Contact Number(916) 468-4044
Registrar: Theresa Myers
Phone: 866-992-9033 x 3051
- 2022-2023 LCFF Budget Overview for Parents – Sutter Peak Charter School
- 2022-2023 Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP)- Sutter Peak Charter School
- 2021 School Accountability Report Card (CDE) Sutter Peak Charter School
- 2021 Local Control and Accountability Plan Sutter Peak Charter School
- 2021 Expanded Learning Opportunities Grant Plan Sutter Peak Charter School
- 2020 School Accountability Report Card (CDE) Sutter Peak Charter School (2021/01/28)
- 2020-21 Learning Continuity and Attendance Plan Sutter Peak Charter School
- COVID Report Sutter Peak Charter June 2020
- 2020 LCFF Budget Overview for Parents Sutter Peak Charter School
- 2019 Sutter Peak Charter School Local Control and Accountability Plan and Annual Update
- 2019 School Accountability Report Card (CDE) Sutter Peak Charter School