Heritage Peak Charter School is a free public charter school that offers personalized homeschooling and independent study for students in Sacramento, West Sacramento, Rio Linda, and Vacaville. Independent Study resource centers in Rio Linda, West Sacramento, and Vacaville. Homeschooling is available across Sacramento and the adjacent counties. As they progress, students are encouraged to transition into becoming self-motivated, independent learners that thrive inside and outside their classroom setting.
- Non-Profit Independent Charter School
- TK—12th Grades
- Homeschool Support & Independent Study
- Resource Centers & Community-Based
- Accredited by Western Association of Schools & Colleges
I’ve had one of the most amazing high school lives one could have!
Heritage Peak Charter School Programs
Heritage Peak Charter School offers a tuition-free homeschool or independent study personalized learning model for students in grades TK—12. Our program allows parents and students to select their curriculum and access a wide variety of free educational resources and materials.
Homeschooling that provides the freedom to explore.
Independent student that empowers students with academic choices.
Find information about academic resources and more.
Review accountability documents for our school.
Take the first step towards your personalized education today and submit an application.
Heritage Peak is a W.A.S.C Accredited program of California Pacific Charter School and Community Collaborative Charter School. W.A.S.C Accreditation is a statement to the broader community and stakeholders that it is a trustworthy institution for student learning and committed to ongoing improvement.
School Starts August 14th! We can’t wait to welcome all of our students back on Monday, August 14! All of us at PCI hope you and your families used the time away from academics to gain new experiences that will inform your individual learning styles and goals...
Medical Assistant and EKG TechnicianYoung Ruslan Normukhamedov had desired a career in the medical field, but as one of three sons of a struggling single mother, that desire appeared to be an unattainable dream. Then, while he was a sophomore at a nearby public...
By Paul Keefer The pandemic taught us many things, particularly in the world of education. Many families realized that the structure of a classroom was essential for their child’s learning — and that without access to that structure, kids struggled both academically...
No one will argue against the fact that the pandemic changed our children's lives in ways we possibly cannot begin to imagine. Most recently, California's K12 public school state test scores reflected a general learning loss across the state. No one should be shocked,...
Registrar: Theresa Myers
Phone: 866-992-9033 x 3051
- El Dorado Charter SELPA
- School Site Council Information
- 2022 LCFF Budget Overview for Parents – Heritage Peak Charter School
- 2022 Local Control and Accountability Plan – Heritage Peak Charter School
- ESSER III Plan – HPCS
- ESSER III Plan – HPCS Español
- ESSER III Plan – HPCS Russian
- 2021 Local Control and Accountability Plan Heritage Peak Charter School
- 2021 Expanded Learning Opportunities Grant Plan Heritage Peak Charter School
- 2020-21 School Plan for Student Achievement
- 2020 School Accountability Report Card (CDE) Heritage Peak Charter School (2021/01/29)
- 2020-21 Learning Continuity and Attendance Plan Heritage Peak Charter School
- COVID Report Heritage Peak Charter June 2020
- 2020 LCFF Budget Overview for Parents Heritage Peak Charter School
- 2019 Heritage Peak Charter School Local Control and Accountability Plan and Annual Update
- 2019 School Accountability Report Card (CDE) Heritage Peak Charter School