Open to students from TK- 12th grade, our Homeschool Guild Program offers alternative educational options for families who want to take charge of their children’s education. The Guild offers support in traditional homeschooling pathways as well as various options available through our approved community partners for both curriculum and educational services.
The Homeschool Guild program offer:
- Credentialed teacher support meetings every 20 days
- Community of homeschooling families
- Generous student accounts
- Multiple online resources available
- Access to our custom, innovative virtual (real time) courses
- School organized family field trips
We understand that homeschooling is a lifestyle which offers choices and opportunities for students to learn using different approaches and methodologies. We believe children learn best when they are involved in the process, and families are able to cater their curriculum choices to their child’s learning styles.
Young Ruslan Normukhamedov
Medical Assistant and EKG TechnicianYoung Ruslan Normukhamedov had desired a career in the medical field, but as one of three sons of a struggling single mother, that desire appeared to be an unattainable dream. Then, while he was a sophomore at a nearby public...