Classical education is an educational approach consisting of teaching to the distinct learning stages in a child’s life in order for all students to discover, to reason, and to apply. Our About F.A.C.E. homeschool program offers a community committed to Classical Education for K-8th grade children in Sacramento & Solano Counties.
The About F.A.C.E. program offers:
- Teacher meetings once every 20 days
- Community of homeschooling families
- Budget for each student
- Enrichment activities that supplement, not replace, at-home learning
- Parent engagement opportunities
- Student Clubs Offered: Theatre Arts, PE, Yearbook
- Special Activities: holiday parties, field trips, park days, field day, etc.
- Special Events: Battle of Books, Spelling Bee, Talent Show, etc
- Multiple online resources available
- Access to our custom, innovative virtual (real time) courses
Medical Assistant and EKG TechnicianYoung Ruslan Normukhamedov had desired a career in the medical field, but as one of three sons of a struggling single mother, that desire appeared to be an unattainable dream. Then, while he was a sophomore at a nearby public...