Our Rio Valley – Lodi Resource Center offers students in grades TK through 12th the opportunity to discover their own path through TK-12th grade homeschool support or via our on campus high school independent study hybrid program. Our homeschool students have access to onsite workshops and events, as well as exciting school organized family field trips. Independent study students meet with their mentor teacher weekly and design learning plans with a college-schedule feel.
RVCS Lodi offers
- TK-12th grade homeschool support:
- Credentialed teacher meeting (minimum every 20 days)
- Onsite enrichment workshops
- Family field trips
- Parent education workshops
- Generous student accounts with vendor list AND reimbursement options
- High School independent study
- Weekly on campus teacher meetings
- Free onsite EKG, Medical Assisting, and Medical Terminology certification trainings available
- Multiple online resources available
- Access to our custom, innovative virtual (real time) courses
- A to G pathway options
Our New WebsiteWe have launched our recently redesigned website! The new website features an expanded menu and the addition of noticeable buttons as well as designated call-to-actions to make finding important information and resources easier for our visitors. The...
School Starts August, 15th!We can’t wait to welcome our independent study and homeschool students back on Monday, August 15! All of us at PCI hope you and your families used the time away from academics to gain new experiences that will inform your individual learning...
No one will argue against the fact that the pandemic changed our children's lives in ways we possibly cannot begin to imagine. Most recently, California's K12 public school state test scores reflected a general learning loss across the state. No one should be shocked,...
Registrar: Theresa Myers
Phone: 866-992-9033 x 3051