Our Elk Grove Resource Center offers a hybrid 2-day/week independent study learning model for grades TK – 12th. On campus, offerings include language arts, math, and science for elementary-age students and graduation course requirements for high school students including college preparatory (CP) courses.
RVCS Elk Grove offers
- TK–12th grade independent study hybrid (2 days per week on-site)
- Free onsite EKG, Medical Assisting, and Medical Terminology certification trainings available
- College prep A-G pathway
- Multiple online resources
- Access to multiple career certification courses
- Access to our custom, innovative virtual (real time) courses
7801 Laguna Blvd.
Elk Grove, CA 95758
Phone & Fax Numbers
- (916) 405-6600
- Fax: (916) 246-4114