Our Elk Grove Resource Center offers a hybrid 2-day/week independent study learning model for grades TK – 12th. On campus, offerings include language arts, math, and science for elementary-age students and graduation course requirements for high school students including college preparatory (CP) courses.
RVCS Elk Grove offers
- TK–12th grade independent study hybrid (2 days per week on-site)
- Enrichment/elective opportunities including: learning with legos, expressive arts, drama, yearbook, leadership, voice choir, and guitar
- Medical Assisting career certification program (no cost to student)
- College prep A-G pathway
- Multiple online resources
- Access to multiple career certification courses
- Access to our custom, innovative virtual (real time) courses
- Project Lead the Way: Launch (K-5), Gateway to Technology (6-8), & Introduction to Engineering Design (9-12)
Phone & Fax Numbers
(916) 405-6600 Fax: (916) 246-4114
A Win For School ChoiceVirtual Information Meetings and Interest Lists for Fall 2023 TK-5th Grade Enrollment Happening Now. In a win for school choice, the Folsom Cordova Unified School District (FCUSD) School Board approved New Pacific School – Rancho Cordova charter...