VVCP in the News 2019
Congratulations to VVCP Students:
Tyler A. – U.S. National Merit Finalist!
David Z. – National Geographic GEOBEE State Finalist!
- Is student centered.
- Leverages flexibility in how, what, when, and where students learn.
- Promotes the relevancy of each student’s life, interests, and goals.
- Emphasizes a learning plan based on individual student’s strengths and needs.
- Values collaborative partnerships between student, parent, teacher, and community.
VVCP was founded on the principle that education works best when it is tailored to the student’s individual strengths and needs. Our goal is to work collaboratively with students, parents, and the broader community to develop each student’s greatest potential. We leverage the flexibility of independent study to empower our students to meet their educational goals.
School-wide Learner Outcomes:
- Valley View students are responsible and compassionate individuals who engage with their communities in preparation for college and/or the work place.
- Valley View students are academically prepared individuals who demonstrate self-directed and analytical mastery of subject content.
- Valley View students are socially literate communicators who solve problem through appropriate speaking, writing and listening.
English Language Arts
Career Technical Education
Site Manager: Janai Sambrano (209) 941-3273 Fax: (209) 373-1191
31400 S Koster Rd. Tracy, CA 95304
Accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
Active Member of California Charter Schools Association and Charter School Development Center