Broadway Resource Center
RVCS Broadway hosts a 7th through 12th grade independent study as well as a credit recovery program for struggling 11th & 12th grade students. Students meet with their credentialed teacher onsite and work towards earning their high school diploma. Our Broadway site also offers free certification programs.
Ask about the NEW Home Healthcare Provider Certification!
RVCS Broadway offers:
- Small group learning environment
- Onsite weekly teacher meetings
- Multiple online resources available
- Opportunities for Home Healthcare Provider Certification, Southwest Professional Communication Certificates, & More
- 11th & 12th grade Headways Credit Recovery Program
Our Credit Recovery Program:
12th and 11th grade credit deficient students can work in this fast paced program which allows them to earn their high school diploma.
How the Program Works:
- 11th grade students who have 80 credits or less, and 12th grade students who have 120 credits or less are eligible.
- Students attend the resource center twice a week for three hours each time.
- Student/teacher meetings are scheduled and are the same days and times each week.
- The school year is broken up into six 6-week sessions. Each session is a HEX.
- Students take a maximum of four courses (a total of 20 credits) during each HEX.
- Teachers work with students and monitor their progress to help ensure success.
- On- site free tutoring is available daily on a drop-in basis.
- The curriculum consists of a hybrid of textbook and online classes.
- The expedited course work allows students to graduate on time, with their peers.
- Students participate in a full graduation ceremony in May.
3301 Broadway, Sacramento, CA 95817
Ph. (916) 451-0401 Fax: (916) 451-0403