Broadway Resource Center
RVCS Broadway hosts our Headways Credit Recovery Program for struggling 11th & 12th grade students. Students meet with their credentialed teacher onsite and work towards earning their high school diploma. Our Broadway site also offers free certification programs.
RVCS Broadway offers:
- Small group learning environment
- Onsite weekly teacher meetings
- Multiple online resources available
- Opportunities for EKG Technician, Medical Terminology, Southwest Professional Communication Certificates
- 11th & 12th grade Headways Credit Recovery Program
Headways Credit Recovery Program:
12th and 11th grade credit deficient students can work in this fast paced program which allows them to earn their high school diploma.
How the Headways Program Works:
- 11th grade students who have 80 credits or less, and 12th grade students who have 120 credits or less are eligible.
- Students attend the resource center twice a week for three hours each time.
- Student/teacher meetings are scheduled and are the same days and times each week.
- The school year is broken up into six 6-week sessions. Each session is a HEX.
- Students take a maximum of four courses (a total of 20 credits) during each HEX.
- Teachers work with students and monitor their progress to help ensure success.
- On- site free tutoring is available daily on a drop-in basis.
- The curriculum consists of a hybrid of textbook and online classes.
- The expedited course work allows students to graduate on time, with their peers.
- Students participate in a full graduation ceremony in May.
3301 Broadway, Sacramento, CA 95817
Ph. (916) 451-0401 Fax: (916) 451-0403