Rio Linda Resource Center
Our Rio Linda Resource Center offers independent study options for students from transitional kindergarten through 12th grades. A buffet of curriculum and program options provide a hybrid plan designed for each student and may create a more college-like schedule.
HPCS Rio Linda offers:
- TK-12th grade independent study hybrid
- Weekly, on campus teacher meetings
- College prep (A to G) pathway available
- Onsite workshops and course offerings
- Multiple online resources available
- Access to our custom, innovative virtual (real time) courses
- Medical Assistant Certification program – Free!
- Project Lead the Way: Launch, Gateway to Technology, Intro to Engineering Design, & Principles of Engineering
631 L Street Rio Linda, CA 95673
Ph. (916) 281-8437