We believe children deserve the opportunity to discover their own path. Homeschooling provides families the freedom to explore and individualize curriculum based on different learning styles. Pacific Charter Institute credentialed teachers work cooperatively with parent educators to develop an individual student-learning plan and meet with the family every 20 school days. All of our charter schools offer homeschool support, geography being the predominant factor in student placement.
All PCI homeschool programs offer:
- Individual student learning plans
- Credentialed teacher support meetings every 20 school days
- Competitive discretionary student funding
- A comprehensive list of vendors
- Unique educational expense reimbursement option
- Multiple online resources available
- Access to our custom, innovative virtual (real time) courses
- School organized family field trips
- Home-use technology
- NWEA MAP assessments for identifying growth and specific skill gaps- and options for lessons to fill those gaps!
Serving K-8 homeschool families specifically using the Classical Education approach in Sacramento, Solano, & Yolo Counties.
Serving homeschooling families in Sacramento County and surrounding areas.
Serving homeschooling families in San Joaquin County.
Serving families in Butte, Colusa, Placer, Sutter, Yolo, and Yuba counties.
Serving K-12th homeschooling families in Solano, & Yolo Counties.
Serving families in Alameda, Amador, Calaveras, Contra Costa, Santa Clara, and Stanislaus counties.