Higher Expectations Learning Model
Our Higher Expectations Learning Model program is designed for students committed to taking control and becoming accountable for their own futures. H.E.L.M. students meet with their teachers in person once a week for 3 hours in a small group format. Additional time is given to students utilizing online group meetings. H.E.L.M. teachers work closely with academic counseling and families to create graduation plans and place students in appropriate curriculum. Students are provided current technology allowing them to access virtual and online courses. Teachers meet students close to their homes in places like local libraries and community centers.
- 3 Hours/Week with Mentor Teacher
- Small group learning environment
- EKG Technician & Medical Terminology Certificate available
- Southwest Airlines Professional Communication Certificate available
- Instruction in Math and English
- Dedicated academic counseling
- Multiple online resources available
- Access to our custom, innovative virtual (real time) courses
- Access to A-G curriculum
- Access to wrap-around support services
At Pacific Charter Institute, we believe that students can and should take control of their education. They don’t have to do it alone though, their mentor teacher will help them navigate the way. We provide the tools, accessibility, and experience behind 20 years in the education field, to provide the next generation with the power to chart their own course.
840 Jefferson Blvd. West Sacramento, CA 95691
Ph. (916) 375-0401 Fax: (916) 375-0031